- Municipal Utility Services and Business Tax public counters will accept walk-ins and same-day appointments (available online only). If you are visiting City Hall to submit payment only, please be sure to have your invoice and payment ready for processing and receipting.
- Dog License and Proactive Rental Enforcement Program (PREP) public counters are available by appointment (online only).
- Parking citations and Treasury Cashiering Services are available by walk-in on a first-come, first-serve basis. Upon arrival to City Hall – Treasury Cashier Services, please be prepared with a copy of your invoice and payment. Due to the recommended social distancing guidelines by the CDC, customers may experience delays and wait times. To assist in minimizing delays and wait times, please have your invoice and payment ready to submit for processing and receipting.
- Appointment intervals range from 20 to 30 minutes depending on the public counter and service being requested.
- A maximum of one (1) individual per appointment will be serviced.
- Customers wishing to visit multiple agencies during a single visit (i.e. the Planning and Building Agency and the Public Works Agency) must book individual appointments for each service. The Planning & Building and the Public Works Agencies will provide service by appointment ONLY; no walk-in customers will be accepted.
- Customers must arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment and no later than 5 minutes after their scheduled appointment. Late arrivals will be automatically deleted from the system.
- The following payment methods are accepted: cash, personal checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and Mastercard and Visa credit/debit cards. Payments submitted by credit card are limited to $5,000. Multiple credit card transactions in excess of $5,000 will not be accepted.
- Be prepared, please have your applications, necessary documents, invoices, and payment ready upon arrival