The City of Santa Ana Finance & Management Services Agency is dedicated to caring for the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and our community. In an abundance of caution, we have adjusted the way we provide all Finance related services by exercising healthy distancing and best practices as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We appreciate your flexibility and patience during this unprecedented public health crisis.
Individuals visiting City Hall can expect to observe the following guidelines:
- If you are positive for COVID-19 or feel you have been exposed to the virus, please do not enter the building and reschedule your appointment;
- All customers entering City Hall must submit to a temperature check via a non-contact thermometer. If your temperature is above 100.4, you will not be allowed to enter the facility;
- If you demonstrate symptoms that are of concern, you will not be authorized to enter City Hall; please call SA CARES Resource Hotline (714) 667-CARE (2273) for assistance;
- All customers entering City Hall must wear a face covering at all times while in the facility;
- All customers inside City Hall or in line outside must maintain proper distance from others at all times; and
- Restrooms are temporarily closed to the public.
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we strongly encourage customers to use online payment methods, phone, email, and fax to contact our offices. If you need to visit City Hall, the Finance public counters are now open for walk-in and appointment visits. The new counter hours are: Monday through Thursday and alternate Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Holiday Hours
Cashier/Bill payment services will be available for walk-ins on a first-come first-served basis. Entry for this process is at the front door of City Hall only.
- Municipal Utility Services and Business Tax public counters will accept walk-ins and same-day appointments (available online only). If you are visiting City Hall to submit payment only, please be sure to have your invoice and payment ready for processing and receipting.
- Dog License and Proactive Rental Enforcement Program (PREP) public counters are available by appointment (online only).
- Parking citations and Treasury Cashiering Services are available by walk-in on a first-come, first-serve basis. Upon arrival to City Hall – Treasury Cashier Services, please be prepared with a copy of your invoice and payment. Due to the recommended social distancing guidelines by the CDC, customers may experience delays and wait times. To assist in minimizing delays and wait times, please have your invoice and payment ready to submit for processing and receipting.
- Appointment intervals range from 20 to 30 minutes depending on the public counter and service being requested.
- A maximum of one (1) individual per appointment will be serviced.
- Customers wishing to visit multiple agencies during a single visit (i.e., the Planning and Building Agency and the Public Works Agency) must book individual appointments for each service. The Planning & Building and the Public Works Agencies will provide service by appointment ONLY; no walk-in customers will be accepted.
- Customers must arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment and no later than 5 minutes after their scheduled appointment. Late arrivals will be automatically deleted from the system.
- The following payment methods are accepted: cash, personal checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and Mastercard and Visa credit/debit cards. Payments submitted by credit card are limited to $5,000. Multiple credit card transactions in excess of $5,000 will not be accepted.
- Be prepared, please have your applications, necessary documents, invoices, and payment ready upon arrival.
We ask for patience from customers while we are adjusting to this new process. We look forward to seeing you!
To begin scheduling your appointment please select Schedule an Appointment