Welcome to our done/doing update for the City of Santa Ana website. This is a recap of what we’ve done from February 22, 2023, to April 17, 2023, and what we’re working on next.
- The holiday street sweeping schedule PDF calendar was updated to a webpage to make it easier for people to view.
- The Human Resource department added an Instagram feed to the careers page.
- The budget office updated the content and links for a budget priority survey, the budget simulation tool and community budget meeting information.
- Planning and Building added planning projects to the page Major planning projects and monthly development reports view here .
- Added 2 new questions to the Fire department frequently asked questions page.
- The Homeless Services division updated their content to make it more concise.
- Public Works is collaborating with Parks and Recreation to create a parks maintenance page.
- Sorting the Police incidents data set by date to make it easier to find recent incidents.
- Separating Parks and Recreation from the Library in the Service Center to create more helpful categories of questions and answers.
- Planning and Building are exploring different naming conventions for the Specific Development list.
- Using analytics, the website team is working on restructuring the homepage to make most viewed pages more accessible.