FAQ Topic: Household Hazardous Waste

How can I dispose of household hazardous waste?

If you have pesticides, cleaners, batteries, pool chemicals and paints in addition to other chemicals found around your home, proper disposal facilities are nearby. The County of Orange offers free disposal for household hazardous waste at several locations close to Santa Ana. The collection centers are open Tuesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 … Continued

How can I dispose of used motor oil?

The City provides curbside used motor oil and filter collection at no charge. Contact Republic Services at (657) 467-6220 to receive your free oil container and filter bag. After you have filled the container with used motor oil, and placed your used oil filter in the plastic bag, call Republic Services to schedule a pickup. … Continued

Close window