Here are the locations of upcoming permitted events and road closures so you can plan accordingly. Please drive slowly and safely in construction zones and around crowded events.
1st Street full closure between Standard Avenue and Grand Avenue for slopes construction
- Closure is from 9 p.m. Thursday, March 16, until 5 a.m. Friday, March 17.
Street parking closure on Santa Ana Blvd. from Bristol St. to Western Ave. for temporary westbound travel lane during OC Streetcar work
- Closure in effect 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. Vehicles parked overnight must be moved by 7 a.m.
Friday, March 17
- Santa Ana Zoo Pop Up – 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Event: 1 to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 18
5th Street full closure between English and Daisy streets for OC Streetcar construction
- No specified time. Access to residences and businesses will be maintained.
Plaza Calle Cuatro
- Event: 3:30 to 10 p.m.
2nd Street Promenade
- Event: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., no street closure
Plaza Calle Cuatro, Bush Street closure between 3rd and 4th, French Street closure between 3rd and 4th, sidewalks used along 4th Street between Bush and French
- Event: 12-8 p.m.
Sunday, March 19
French Street Between 3rd and 4th
- Event: 12-6 p.m.
Until March 31
Lane closures on Sunflower Ave. between S. Plaza Drive and Main St. for sewer repairs
- Work is scheduled overnight 7 p.m. – 7 a.m. through March 2023.