Here are the locations of upcoming permitted events and road closures so you can plan accordingly. Please drive slowly and safely in construction zones and around crowded events.
- Closure is from 9 p.m. Thursday, March 16, until 5 a.m. Friday, March 17.
Street parking closure on Santa Ana Blvd. from Bristol St. to Western Ave. for temporary westbound travel lane during OC Streetcar work
- Closure in effect 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. Vehicles parked overnight must be moved by 7 a.m.
Friday, March 17
- Santa Ana Zoo Pop Up – 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Event: 1 to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 18
5th Street full closure between English and Daisy streets for OC Streetcar construction
- No specified time. Access to residences and businesses will be maintained.
Plaza Calle Cuatro
- Event: 3:30 to 10 p.m.
2nd Street Promenade
- Event: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., no street closure
Plaza Calle Cuatro, Bush Street closure between 3rd and 4th, French Street closure between 3rd and 4th, sidewalks used along 4th Street between Bush and French
- Event: 12-8 p.m.
Sunday, March 19
French Street Between 3rd and 4th
- Event: 12-6 p.m.
Until March 31
Lane closures on Sunflower Ave. between S. Plaza Drive and Main St. for sewer repairs
- Work is scheduled overnight 7 p.m. – 7 a.m. through March 2023.