Here are the locations of upcoming permitted events and road closures so you can plan accordingly. Please drive slowly and safely in construction zones and around crowded events.
Saturday, January 13
- 2nd St. Promenade
- Event hours: 5- 10 p.m.
Sunday, January 14
- Plaza Calle Cuatro
- Event hours: 1-5 p.m.
OC Streetcar crews will be performing work on the electrical system that will power the streetcar. To accommodate this construction activity, rolling closures will be in effect along the eastbound lane of 4th Street from Ross Street to Mortimer Street for approximately seven days starting on January 15. The rolling closures are anticipated to follow the below schedule:
- Eastbound 4th Street from Ross Street to Birch Street will be closed on January 15 and January 16
- Eastbound 4th Street from Broadway to Sycamore Street will be closed on January 16 and January 17
- Eastbound 4th Street from Sycamore Street to Main Street will be closed on January 17 and January 18
- Eastbound 4th Street from Main Street to Bush Street will be closed on January 18 and January 19
- Eastbound 4th Street from Bush Street to French Street will be closed on January 19 and January 22
- The left-hand turn from eastbound 4th Street onto northbound Mortimer Street and northbound Mortimer Street from 4th Street to 6th Street will be closed on January 22 and January 23
- Eastbound 4th Street from Spurgeon Street to French will be closed on January 19 and January 23
The closures will be in effect from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day and the eastbound lane is anticipated to reopen in the late afternoon. The eastbound lane will remain open during the weekend and the westbound lane will be open for the duration of the work.
Please note the timing for the rolling closures is an estimate and is dependent on the progress of work. Please follow posted signage in the area.
Through January 30
- Lane reduction on Main and 5th streets
- 24 hours each day
Through January 31
- Closure of MacArthur Blvd. on-ramp to SB SR-55
- 9 p.m.- 5 a.m. daily