Family-friendly movies will be showcased every Friday at select parks in Santa Ana.
The Santa Ana Summer Movies in the Park series is back! Every Friday from June 2 through July 14, 2023, the City of Santa Ana will be hosting free weekly movie screenings at select park locations.
A total of seven family-friendly movies will be showcased and the public is invited to bring friends and family to enjoy each screening. Pre-movie festivities are scheduled to begin at 5:30 p.m. with the movies beginning after sunset.
Guests can look forward to inflatables and themed activities. Food will be available for purchase from rotating food vendors, and free popcorn will be available while supplies last in partnership with the Power of One Foundation. Alternate audio in Spanish will be available through headsets upon request.
Movie screenings and dates are as follows:
- June 2 – “The LEGO Batman Movie”
- Centennial Park: 3000 W. Edinger Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92704
- June 9 – “Puss in Boots: The Last Wish”
- Roosevelt Walker Community Center (field): 816 E. Chestnut Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92701
- June 16 – “The Sandlot”
- Thornton Park: 1801 W. Segerstrom Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92704
- June 23 – “Zootopia”
- Prentice Park: 1801 E. Chestnut Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92701
- June 30 – “Beauty and the Beast” (live action version)
- El Salvador Park: 1825 W. Civic Center Dr., Santa Ana, CA 92703
- July 7 – “Night at the Museum”
- Jerome Park: 726 S. Center St., Santa Ana, CA 92704
- July 14 – “Coco”
- Portola Park: 1700 E. Santa Clara Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705
Guests are encouraged to arrive early to secure their spots and find parking along with their own lawn chairs, blankets and picnics. Additional information regarding the 2023 Santa Ana Summer Movies in the Park can be found at https://www.santa-ana.org/summer-movie-series/.