Who may draw the plans?

  • Plans for projects such as room additions usually can be drawn by qualified individuals such as a draftsperson.
  • Larger projects may require plans to be prepared and signed by an architect or engineer licensed by the State of California.
  • For patio covers and garages, the City has standard plans that you may follow. This standard plan is then attached to your plot plan.
Close window