Who do I call to report shoes on overhead wires?

To report discarded shoes or foreign objects hanging on overhead wires, you can call the City of Santa Ana Public Works Agency to report the location at the number below or if you are familiar with the utility wires, you can contact the utility company directly. Click here to view an example of overhead wires on a utility pole.

• City of Santa Ana Public Works Agency: (714) 647-3380

                 – OR –

• Southern California Edison1 (800) 611-1911 – Press Option “1”
• Spectrum (Cable): 1 (800) 238-2955 – Press Option “5”
• AT&T611 – Press Option “8”

Close window