Who Can Obtain a Permit?

  • Many types of permits may be issued to the owner of the property or authorized agent, or to a licensed contractor. Photovoltaic (Solar) permits shall only be issued to a licensed contractor.
  • The appropriately licensed contractor must provide proof of licensing, available for verification through the California Contractors State Licensing Board and the contractor must obtain a current City of Santa Ana business license.
Close window