Memorial Day closure: City Hall and non-essential City facilities are closed, street sweeping is canceled on Monday, May 27, 2024. Learn more.

Where do I get the required forms to start a Campaign Committee? What forms do I need?

You may obtain the required forms in the City Clerk’s Office, 20 Civic Center Plaza or you may download the forms available through the Fair Political Practice Commission (FPPC). The forms required include:

If a candidate intends to solicit donations or spend more than $2,000 they must file the following forms:

Form 410: Statement of Organization – File with the Secretary of State and provide copy to City Clerk’s Office
Form 501: Candidate Intention Statement
If a candidate does not spend or solicit more than $2,000 they must file the following forms with the Secretary of State and provide copies to the City Clerk’s Office:

Form 470: Officeholder and Candidate Campaign Statement: Short Form Statement

Close window