Santa Ana Main Library will close on June 20, 2024, for a two-year renovation project. Learn more here.

What should I do if my address or phone number changes?

Notify the Human Resources Department immediately. If we are unable to contact you because you have moved or changed your phone number, your name may be withdrawn from further consideration.

Close window