Memorial Day closure: City Hall and non-essential City facilities are closed, street sweeping is canceled on Monday, May 27, 2024. Learn more.

What do I do if my water is turned off for non-payment?

If your service is disconnected for non-payment then you must contact the Municipal Utility Services staff immediately by telephone at (714) 647-5454.  The reconnection of service may require payment in full of the amount owed and a reconnection charge may also be applied. For more information, visit our Municipal Utility Services website.

Close window