We would like to have a parking lot sale and want to set up a special area for that purpose. Do I need to get any kind of permission?

Yes, temporary events in the parking lot of a commercial center, such as a promotional event or sale, require issuance of a land use certificate (LUC). To obtain an LUC, you must complete the required application and submit it along with the submittal requirements listed on the application and pay the respective fee.

Close window