Written complaints may be made by any person to the animal control officer alleging that any dog or other animal is a nuisance by reason of:
(1) Noise (as set forth in section 5-59 hereof);
(2) Nonrestraint (as set forth in sections 5-14 and 5-58 hereof);
(3) Viciousness (as set forth in section 5-72 hereof); or
(4) Due to the destruction or molestation of property by such dog or animal.
Such written complaint must be signed by at least two (2) unrelated persons over the age of eighteen (18) years and shall set forth:
(1) The names and addresses of the complainants;
(2) The reasons for the complaint;
(3) The name and address of the owner of the dog;
(4) The time and place the acts complained of occurred; and
(5) A listing of any damages which resulted, if any.