My business is located outside of the city limits, but I regularly operate vehicles within the city. Do I need to get a business license?

Yes, regularly operating delivery vehicles, catering trucks, produce trucks, junk collection vehicles, pushcarts or wagons within the city will require a Santa Ana business license. A separate City of Santa Ana Business License must be obtained for each separate type of vehicle operated within the city.

Close window