I would like to set up a meeting with a planner to go over a proposal for a particular property. Who do I call?

It is best to visit the Planning Counter first, as the counter staff can provide detailed information about the City’s zoning and General Plan requirements. Once you have done this, you can submit a “First Look” application and obtain a meeting with a planner to get some feedback regarding your proposal.

Applying for Discretionary Review

Close window