I have my business license and my occupancy permit, and my grand opening sign is up. Now, I would like to have my permanent business sign made and installed. What do I need to do?

Before moving forward with having your sign made, you must first submit plans and an application for a sign permit. Obtaining the sign permit is a two-step process, which starts by submitting an application and plans to the Planning Division for review.

Close window