I drove my car through a pothole in the street and sustained damage to my car. I feel the City was negligent. Will the City pay for this?

If you feel the City was negligent and you wish to pursue the matter, you must file a notice of claim against the City of Santa Ana. Please contact the City Clerk at (714) 647-6520 to obtain the appropriate written information.

Close window