I am an independent operator performing services in association with a licensed Santa Ana business, or nonprofit organization or government agency. Do I have to get a separate business license?

Yes, engaging in business in association with, or performing services for, or in the name of a licensed Santa Ana business or nonprofit organization, or government agency does not relive separate business entities, independent contractors, consultants or other self-employed individuals from the requirement to obtain a City of Santa Ana Business License.

Close window