How does a property owner pursue a preservation agreement or Mills Act agreement?

A preservation agreement with the City of Santa Ana is required in order to enjoy the tax credit benefits authorized by the Mills Act. The HPPA application with submittal requirements are to be completed and submitted to the Planning Division. The Historic Property Preservation agreement will be in the form of a contract, which must be reviewed and approved by the City of Santa Ana Historic Resources Commission and the City Council.

Close window