Welcome to our new website. It's a work in progress. Please provide feedback.

How do I pay my income taxes?

You can file your federal individual income tax return and pay any federal income tax due to the IRS on their website. If you need owe state income taxes, you can pay your taxes on the Franchise Tax Board’s website.

Close window