Street work is required to be performed by a licensed contractor. The contractor must provide the following information prior to the issuance of the street work permit:
- A City of Santa Ana business license
- A Certificate of Insurance of general liability containing requirements as set forth by the City Attorney
- A contractor’s license (with approved classification).
- Proof of Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Two sets of the approved street improvement plans
For additional information, you can call (714) 647-5039.