How can I obtain a street work permit?

Street work is required to be performed by a licensed contractor. The contractor must provide the following information prior to the issuance of the street work permit:

  1. A City of Santa Ana business license
  2. A Certificate of Insurance of general liability containing requirements as set forth by the City Attorney
  3. A contractor’s license (with approved classification).
  4. Proof of Workers’ Compensation Insurance
  5. Two sets of the approved street improvement plans

For additional information, you can callĀ (714) 647-5039.

Close window