Welcome to our new website. It's a work in progress. Please provide feedback.

Do I need a business license if I engage in peddling goods & wares, or soliciting business from place-to-place within the city of Santa Ana?

Anyone engaging in the business of going from place-to-place in the City of Santa Ana and peddling goods & wares, or soliciting future business is required to secure their own business license. (If you are a wholesale agent or salesman calling on existing clients to solicit future wholesale business, you are exempt from this requirement).

Close window