Do I need a business license if I am an out of city business doing business in the city of Santa Ana?

If you are an Out-of-City business doing business in the City of Santa Ana, you must obtain your own separate business license. Except where otherwise provided under state law, Out-of-City businesses are exempt from the minimum (or basic) City of Santa Ana business license assessment. Out-of-City businesses are assessed only based on the volume of business done, or anticipated to be done within the City of Santa Ana.

Close window