Thornton Park Neighborhood Association And Community Budget Meeting
6:00pm - 7:00pm McFadden Institute of Technology
2701 S Raitt St, Santa Ana, CA 92704
The Thornton Park Neighborhood Association will be hosting their general meeting on Thursday, March 9 at 6:00pm at McFadden Institute of Technology. Located at 2701 S Raitt St. Meeting flyer is available here in English and Spanish
- Welcome to all residents from Council Ward 4 and neighborhoods surrounding Thornton Park and School Parents!
- Brief SAPD Traffic Enforcement Update
- Fiscal Year 2023-2024 City Budge Presentation and Community Discussion
- Updates on Projects in our area
- Topics for Next NA Meeting & future Saturday Neighborhood Cleanup Day
We are beginning our City budget process for the 2023-2024 fiscal year, and we encourage you to participate! This is an important opportunity for members of the public to share their thoughts and priorities about how the City of Santa Ana spends its funding on local services, from libraries to parks to police and much more.
The Finance and Management Services Agency has created an online budget priorities survey and is hosting a series of community budget meetings where members of the public can learn more about the City’s budget and provide input. The survey and the meetings are available in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese. Please encourage your friends, family, and neighbors to get involved. The more input we receive, the better we can serve the community!
Share your ideas about the City budget: https://www.santa-ana.org/budget