12:00pm - 12:30pm
Join the City of Santa Ana the Orange County Small Business Development Center (SBDC) for a grant information session.
The City of Santa is providing grants of up to $5,000 to eligible microenterprises located in Santa Ana. This program serves as an incentive for new businesses during their first 3 years of development in the city and will reimburse eligible business expenses such as rent.
Join us for this informational session to go over the requirements, online grant submission, and Q&A.
Information will be provided in Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Located in Santa Ana
- Five or fewer employees (including owners)
- Within three years of start-up
- Santa Ana Business License
- Certificate of Occupancy or Home Occupation Permit
- Income limits apply
- Additional criteria stipulated in the application
To view more information visit www.santa-ana.org/small-business-incentive-program.
How to join the virtual meeting
RSVP on Eventbrite to receive the Zoom information.