10:00am - 12:00pm Corazones Verdes Community Center
601 E 3rd Street, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Legacy Square is a new affordable apartment community at 301 East Santa Ana Boulevard that is currently under construction and is expected to be completed in early 2023. The multifamily community will offer 93 high-quality apartment homes – 30 one-bedrooms, 39 two-bedrooms, and 24 three-bedrooms. For more information or to sign up for the property mailing list, please visit: https://nationalcore.org/communities/legacy-square/.
To qualify to live in Legacy Square, individuals and families must have household incomes below 60% of the area median income (AMI) – which in the local area, is those earning under approximately $64,560 for a 2-person household. Various numbers of apartments will be set-aside for residents earning under 25%, under 30%, under 50%, and under 60% off AMI. There will be a local preference for Santa Ana residents.
April 23, 2022 at Corazones Verdes Community Center: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Address: 601 E 3rd St, Santa Ana, CA
Legacy Square’s amenities and public improvements
- 3,800 square-foot community center, computer room, outdoor play area, outdoor gathering areas
- Resident services, focusing on economic mobility and overall well-being
- 1,750 square feet of ground-level flexible space for retail and other uses
- Transit-oriented: located directly next to future station of OC Streetcar
- Over $10 million in public improvements, including additional street trees, a small park, and funding to increase service of local public transportation
For more information about the project, please visit the website: https://nationalcore.org/communities/legacy-square/.
For more information about the upcoming workshops, please contact: email@example.com.