JunJune 4 2022
8:00am - 5:00pm
This upcoming Saturday and Sunday the City of Santa Ana is permitting garage and yard sales on residential properties.
- No permit is required to hold a garage or yard sale.
- If you are a business or church, you must obtain a Land-use Certificate to conduct an outdoor activity.
Regulations for residential garage sales include
- Sales may only occur on Saturday and/or Sunday
- Sales may begin at 8:00am and must end at 5:00pm
- Items sold may not be displayed on the public sidewalks, parkways, streets or alleys
- Items sold must be used goods from your household and not purchased for resale
- Signs may not be posted on telephone poles, public street lights, traffic signs, or on any structure in the public right-of-way (Signs posted illegally will be removed and a fine may be mailed to the responsible party)
- Signs may be posted one week before the sale weekend
- Signs must be taken down one day after the last date of your sale
Persons conducting sales on any unauthorized weekend or violating any of the above regulations will be subject to an administrative fine or a misdemeanor citation.