As a homeowner or tenant, how do I find out what I can do on my property?

Before you do anything, call the Planning Division at (714) 647-5804 to see whether you are permitted to do what you want to do! In addition, alterations and repairs to your home usually require permits. Homes in a historic district may have additional restrictions. Visit this webpage to learn more.

Close window