6:00pm - 8:00pm Santa Ana City Hall
20 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Please Join Us on a Virtual Meeting using GoToWebinar and Register for the Meeting by using this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7616989255625881613
Spanish interpretation will be available by phone for this meeting.
Dial toll-free (669) 900-9128 and enter: 542-334-173#
- General Information regarding the City’s Upcoming Elections, City Budget and Residential and Commercial Evictions by Daniel Soto of the City Manager’s Office. For more info on City Elections, visit https://www.santa-ana.org/cc/city-elections.
- Environmental Justice in Southeast Santa Ana by Jose Rea and Adolfo Sierra of the Madison Park Neighborhood Association
Important Reminders for our Neighborhood
- Historic Resources Commission Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, July 30, 2020, at 4:30 p.m. Visit https://www.santa-ana.org/cc/city-meetings by July 23, 2020 for posted agenda and options to connect to this virtual meeting. Draft Historic Preservation. Element and Implementation will be presented and feedback is welcome.
- Historic Preservation Awards 2020 Nominations will be accepted through Friday, August 14, 2020 at 4:00 pm. Visit https://www.santa-ana.org/pb/planning-division/historic-preservation and view Nomination Form here.
- City of Santa Ana General Plan Virtual Community Workshops: Friday, July 31 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, August 1 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Please register by clicking on https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/8095018428048185357. Please visit https://www.santa-ana.org/general-plan for more information.