NovNovember 28 2020
9:00am - 4:00pm Santa Ana College
1530 W 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706
The City of Santa Ana is offering free COVID-19 testing for Santa Ana residents and Santa Ana College students and staff. Testing will be provided by appointment on Saturdays and Sundays at Santa Ana College, 1530 W 17th Street.
Who Can Get Tested?
- Anyone who lives in Santa Ana or is enrolled or employed at Santa Ana College. Must provide proof of residency, such as driver’s license, utility bill or rental agreement, or proof of Santa Ana College status. There is no insurance requirement.
What You Need to Know
- Residents who have an appointment can be tested in their vehicle or can walk up.
- Face coverings/masks and social distancing are required.
- Any child under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tests are self-administered nasal swabs.
- Parent or guardian must administer the test to any child under 12 years of age.
How to Make an Appointment
Appointments are required. Call (877) 362-9779 to schedule an appointment.