Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Official government website
Translate language select
City of Santa Ana
Primary menu links
City of Santa Ana
Environmental Justice Action Committee – CBO Application
Community Based Organizations are invited to apply to be part of the Environmental Justice Action Committee. The purpose of the committee is to collaborate on the implementation of the General Plan Environmental Justice (EJ) policies and actions. If your organization is interested in being part of this committee complete this form.
Name of Organization
Organization Mission Statement
Organization Executive Officer and Board Members
List the name and title of your organization's Executive Officer and Board Members.
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
1) Which EJ clusters have you worked with and in what capacity?
In detail, provide your organization's community involvement within an EJ cluster. Explain how long that involvement was and what was the outcome.
2) What is your organization's most recent experience and/or active participation with the General plan and EJ issues?
3) Environmental Justice policies are referenced in the General Plan. Based on your organization's experience select your top three General Plan Elements from the Environmental Justice Implementation Actions that the EJ Committee should prioritize for 2023.
To view the General Plan Environmental Justice Implementation Actions
Land Use Element
Open Space Element
Public Services Element
Economic Prosperity Element
Historical Preservation Element
4) If selected to be part of the EJ Action Committee, will you be able to commit to meet regularly (approximately 5 hours per month) for a period of two and a half years from October 2023 - March 2026?
5) Provide up to three recommendations that would help establish an inclusive community engagement process for the EJ Action Committee.
This content is for decoration only