Provides instructional training in rules and regulations for children in pre-kinder through eighth grades. Children will enjoy fundamental skill development, practices and games throughout the season.
Four available seasons and registration opening:
Seasonal in-person registration required:
- The current registration fee is $40.00 (subject to change)
- Includes a team shirt, and eight-week season and participation trophy for all players
- Most teams practice up to twice a week and play at least one game each week
- All activities take place after 5 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. on weekends
- Located at Jerome Center, 726 S. Center St., Santa Ana, CA 92704
For more information, please call the Youth Sports Office at (714) 571-4264.