FAQ Topic: Library and Recreation

Are youth sports offered?

Yes–there are seasonal youth sports programs offered. Visit theĀ Parks and Recreation sports page for more information.

How do I get a library card?

A library card is free for residents of California. You’ll need to bring photo ID and proof of address. Santa Ana Unified School District students can use their student ID as a library card. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent. Learn more about how to get a library card.

Close window