Project Address: 301 & 325 N Tustin Avenue
Project Manager: Ali Pezeshkpour, AICP - Principal Planner
Phone: (714) 647-5882
Updated: April 1, 2021
- June 2019: Russell Fischer Partnership submitted a revised plan to construct an automated car wash at 301 N. Tustin Avenue and remodel the existing gas station and convenience store at 325 N. Tustin Avenue. The car wash requires approval of a Conditional Use Permit.
- November 2018: Russell Fisher Partnership proposed a 7,500-sq. ft. commercial building at 301 N. Tustin Avenue and a 2,800-sq. ft. gas station convenience store at 325 N. Tustin Avenue. The project required approval of a general plan amendment and zone change from Professional Administrative Office (PAO)/Professional (P) zone to General Commercial/General Commercial (C-2) zone at 301 N. Tustin Avenue, and a zone change from Professional (P) to General Commercial (C-2) at 325 N. Tustin Avenue. The project also required a mitigated negative declaration.
- Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Flyer
- Sunshine Ordinance Proof of Publication
- Sunshine Ordinance Proof of Mailing
- City Council - Tuesday, October 15, 2019 5:45 pm @ City Council Chambers
- Planning Commission - Monday, September 9, 2019 at 5:30 pm @ Council Chambers
- City Council - Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 5:45 pm @ Council Chambers
- Planning Commission - Monday, October 8, 2018 at 5:30 pm @ Council Chambers
- Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting - Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2016 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm @ Avila's El Ranchito Restaurant 2201 E. 1st Street