One Call Links You to HELP in Our Community. Call 24 Hours a Day,
7 Days a Week. Confidential. Multilingual. Call 911 for Emergencies.
Call 2-1-1 for help in finding the services you need:
- Where to go to get a hot meal
- Where to get free or low cost health care
- Information on child care
- Help with care for aging parents
- Employment resources
- How to find shelter when you have no place to sleep
- Help for a substance abuse problem
- Help for persons with disabilities
- Where to volunteer to make a difference
- And much more
Santa Ana Resource Guide
For a guide of Santa Ana resources that lists the resource type, hours of operation, website address and capacity, please go to the attached link - Resource List.
United Way of Orange County: Resource Guide "Help for Hard Times"
Resource Available Through "We Connect"
Are you a family that works hard, plays by the rules and still struggles to get ahead? Get connected to programs and services that can help you keep more money in your pocket - no strings attached.
Assistance is also available through the Neighborhood Center located at the offices of the Legal Aid Society of Orange County - 2101 N. Tustin Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92706. Call 1 (800) 834-5001 or (714) 571-5200 Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm Legal Aid Society of Orange County.