The Public Works Agency public counter is now open for visits by appointment only. This applies to the Development Engineering counter and Residential Permit Parking counter. The new counter hours are: Monday through Thursday and alternate Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Appointments to visit Public Works Agency Central Files for record drawings will be available from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Individuals visiting City Hall can expect to observe the following guidelines:
- If you are positive for COVID-19 or feel you have been exposed to the virus, please do not enter the building and reschedule your appointment;
- All customers entering City Hall must submit to a temperature check via a non-contact thermometer. If your temperature is above 100.4, you will not be allowed to enter the facility;
- If you demonstrate symptoms that are of concern, you will not be authorized to enter City Hall; please call SA CARES Resource Hotline (714) 667-CARE (2273) for assistance;
- All customers entering City Hall must wear a face covering at all times while in the facility;
- All customers inside City Hall or in line outside must maintain proper distance from others at all times; and
- Restrooms are temporarily closed to the public.
- Appointments are available online only. Walk-ins are not accepted, but same-day appointments may be available.
- Appointment intervals and duration are 30 minutes. Please limit the volume of transactions based on the appointed time. If additional time beyond the scheduled 30 minutes is needed to complete necessary transactions, staff may schedule a follow-up appointment with the customers for the next available time.
- Central Files appointment intervals are 1 hour.
- In general, a maximum of two (2) individuals per appointment will be allowed to enter City Hall. The maximum may be increased to three (3) individuals per appointment for Residential Permit Parking counter visitors.
- Customers wishing to visit multiple agencies during a single visit (i.e., the Planning and Building Agency and the Public Works Agency) must book individual appointments for each service.
- Customers must arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment and no later than 5 minutes after their scheduled appointment. Late arrivals will be automatically deleted from the system. Please consider travel and parking time.
- Central Files (Located on Third Floor of Ross Annex)
- Information related to public right-of-way improvements & substructures.
- In lieu of visiting the Central Files office, customers may email Joseph Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714) 647-5056 to submit your request to receive records digitally.
- Payment by credit card is limited to $5,000. Multiple credit card transactions in excess of $5,000 will not be accepted.
- Please have all necessary documentation and method of fee payment ready upon arrival. Select from below services to get detailed document requirement:
We ask for patience from customers while we are adjusting to this new process. We look forward to seeing you!
To begin scheduling your appointment please select: Schedule an Appointment