Send Mail To Inmates Housed At The Santa Ana Jail
Follow the Guidelines Below:
Mail for inmates should be addressed as follows:
Last Name, First Name
Booking #, Module & Cell #
C/O Santa Ana Jail P.O. Box 22003
Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Mail is delivered to inmates Monday through Friday.
- All mail is subject to search. Inmate non-legal mail will be scanned prior to delivery.
- Inmates may not receive any mail, books, or magazines containing pornographic, gang, or violence-related materials.
- All letters coming in and out of the facility must be by U.S. Mail. (FedEx, UPS, etc. not accepted)
- Magazines and newspapers must come directly from the publisher.
- Only packages containing paperback books may be accepted. (Inmates may only have five books in their cell.) Packages exceeding the limitations will be returned.
- Legal correspondence must be clearly labeled "Legal Mail." Such correspondence will be delivered and searched in the presence of the recipient inmate.
- No cash can be accepted by mail.