Project Address: 801, 807, 809, 809 1/2 E. Santa Ana Boulevard
Updated: October 16, 2019
Applicant proposes to construct a new residential development consisting of 17 units, 1,563 square feet of group space and a 389 square foot community room. The development will consist of a two-story building with flats/apartment units and covered parking. One unit will be set aside for onsite manager while 16 units are proposed as affordable to households earning less than 50 percent of the AMI. The project will require a City and State Density Bonus Agreements allowing up to 50 units per acre and a Voluntary Lot Merger.
Development Project Review
- Sunshine Ordinance Community Meeting Flyer (English and Spanish)
- Sunshine Ordinance Meetings Materials
- Sunshine Ordinance Meeting - Tuesday, October 8, 2019, from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Santa Ana Train Station
1000 E. Santa Ana Blvd., Suite 220 (2nd Floor), Santa Ana, CA
- Planning Commission Public Hearing - TBD
- City Council Public Hearing - TBD
Intersection of Santa Ana Blvd. and Garfield St.
Santa Ana Boulevard (South) Elevation
Courtyard (North) Elevation
Garfield Street (West) Elevation
Alley Side (East) Elevation