Thank you for your interest in submitting a request for a New Project Review appointment, including conditional use permit (CUP) requests for alcoholic beverage control (ABC) and restaurant after-hours projects.
Projects That Require Appointment Requests
- New construction over 2,500 square feet (excluding single-family homes, room additions to duplexes, tenant improvements not involving a change of use, façade improvements, equipment covers)
- Tenant improvements involving an intensification of use or change in occupancy classification
- New construction, reconstruction or alteration of a service station
- Major wireless communication facilities
- Projects requiring discretionary approval.
For additional information, please see SAMC Sec. 41-668.
The format of the e-mail is as follows:
Making your Appointment
Appointments are scheduled via e-mail. Click the Submit Here button below to begin.
Once you send your appointment request e-mail, your request will be received by the Planning Division clerical staff. Appointment requests are assigned to case planners every Wednesday morning. For further information, zoning inquiries, or if you are experiencing problems with submitting your request by e-mail, please call the Planning Counter at (714) 647-5804.