The City of Santa Ana Administrative Services Division is dedicated to caring for the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and our community. In an abundance of caution, we have adjusted the way we provide all development related services by exercising healthy distancing and best practices as recommended by the CDC. We appreciate your flexibility and patience during this unprecedented public health crisis.
Limited Planning and Building Agency personnel will continue to be available to the public by telephone and email.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
Main Line – (714) 667-2700
Planning - (714) 647-5804
Building Safety – (714) 647-5800
Building Inspections – (714) 667-2738
Code Enforcement – (714) 667-2780
The Administrative Services Division is responsible for the management and coordination of all of Planning and Building Agency services, programs and policies.
- Managing the Department Budget
- Provide staffing, training standards, testing and processing of new personnel
- Maintain payroll records and reporting
- Manage acquisition of equipment and inventory control
- Manage and monitor department contracts
- Manage and process invoicing. Submit Invoice for processing
- Provide clerical support services
- Preparing annual reports and statistical data
- Administering policies and procedures, enforcing department regulations