Recreation Class Program offer exciting activities for all ages and interests. There are many classes from which to choose, from archery to swimming to painting, and every type of craft imaginable! Join us! Come out and play!
Early registration is encouraged as class space is limited and classes fill up fast.
Note: Starting December 1st, the City of Santa Ana, Parks, Recreation and Community Service Agency will be implementing a new registration software for recreation classes and programs.
- All past and new customers must log on to Click here to register for a class and create an account.
- Click on Log In/Create Account tab
How to Register for Class at the Center:
- Download the brochure, complete list, and registration instructions. Click Here
- Complete the Registration Form
- Mail or Walk-in the registration form with payment to:
1825 W. Civic Center Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92703
- You may also register at the recreation centers where the classes are conducted.
For more information please call (714) 647-5307
Interested in Teaching a Class?
If you have a special skill or are knowledgeable about a subject and would like to teach others, please contact us at (714) 647-5307. We can help you become a leisure class instructor.
Class Proposal Form
To view the brochure you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click on the icon below to obtain a free copy of this program.