Are you looking for the perfect location to shoot your next film, television series, or commercial? Or are you looking for a place to serve as a setting for a photo shoot? If so, film Santa Ana.
Santa Ana, a city that is diverse in housing, architecture, and culture, is an urban landscape that is historical and lends itself to countless possibilities for your production.
Among many other great projects, Santa Ana has been the backdrop for:
- Gentlemen Jim (1942) – Warner Bros.
- Gideon’s Trumpet (1980) – Hallmark Hall of Fame Productions
- Frances (1982) – EMI Films
- Rain Man (1988) – United Artists
- Kindergarten Cop (1990) – Universal Pictures
- Double trouble (1992) – Motion Picture Corporation of America
- Timecop (1994) – Largo Entertainment
- The American President (1995) – Universal Pictures
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) – New Line Cinema
- City of Angels (1998) – Warner Bros.
- The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (2000) – Tribeca Productions
- Legally Blonde (2001) - MGM
- Evolution (2001) – Columbia Pictures
- The Ring (2002) - DreamWorks
- Catch Me If You Can (2002) - DreamWorks
- Old Dogs (2009) – Walt Disney Pictures
- J. Edgar (2011) – Imagine Entertainment
- American Horror Story: Asylum (2012) - FX
- True Detective: Season 2 (2015) – HBO
- Rosewood: Season 1 (2015) - Fox
Be a part of Orange County film history by making Santa Ana your next filming location.
For questions about film permits and applications, contact: email@example.com