The Santa Ana History Room is a rich resource for people across the country. The staff greatly appreciates the interest and support of those that visit our facility, use our resources and services, and contribute to the archives' growth and development by making monetary gifts and materials donations. Gifts and donations add an important dimension to the ability to process the collection and make more material available to researchers.
All funds aid in restoration, preservation, and conservation of:
- Films, Audio, and Videotapes
The Friends of the Santa Ana Public Library have created a fund to support the work of the History Room. If you are interested in supporting our work, please send your donations to:
Santa Ana History Room c/o
Santa Ana Public Library
25 Civic Center M-75
Santa Ana, CA 91702
Make checks payable to: "Friends of the Santa Ana Public Library"
The History Room accepts donations of Santa Ana and Orange County related records. These include:
- Personal papers, yearbooks, photographs
- Business records, founding documents, books
- City directories, maps, newspapers
- Materials related to Santa Ana neighborhoods
Donors Should Know that History Room...
- Reserves the right to choose which items are added to the collection. Materials that are not chosen will be returned to the donor
- Can not make a monetary appraisal of a gift for the use of the donor. If an appraisal is needed, the donor should have one done before the materials are donated. The History Room will provide the donor with a letter of acknowledgement
- Can provide limited pickup for large donations when given sufficient advance notice
For more information about donating materials to the History Room, please contact: