Santa Ana is creating our first Parks Master Plan to guide our investment in parks, facilities, trails, and open space. This is a long-range plan that will help prioritize park projects for the next 10 years.
We need your help to create the Parks Master Plan! Take our survey to share your ideas:
The Santa Ana Parks Master Plan will:
- Include opportunities for community and stakeholder involvement, including a public survey, to ensure the Master Plan reflects the needs of our residents
- Involve an Advisory Board to inform Master Plan decisions
- Provide an overarching investment strategy to address high-priority, ongoing, and unmet park system needs
- Address park access and equity issues on a citywide scale
- Recommend park and facility improvement projects and examine park maintenance issues
- Establish directions to enhance parks, recreation facilities, trails, events, and programs to support community livability, park safety, trail connectivity, health and wellness, and our quality of life.