Bill Pay/City Services

Paying a Bill

The Treasury Division is the central processing center for all payments made to the City of Santa Ana. This page offers information on payments for the following:

  • Parking tickets
  • Business license taxes
  • Dog license
  • Building permits

Read More

Paying a Utility Bill

Payment for municipal utility services may be made in person, by mail or online. You may open a Municipal Utility Services account to set up Auto Pay and electronic billing.


Read More


The Santa Ana Police Department strives to be a leader in community policing by providing exceptional policing services that embody the spirit of community partnerships.



Read More


Fire Services for the City of Santa Ana are provided by Orange County Fire Authority (OCFA). Ten fire stations are strategically located throughout the city, providing primary response for fire suppression and emergency medical services.

Read More


Our Emergency Medical Services Subscription Program is available to any occupant of a home or an assisted living residence within the Santa Ana community.



Read More

Health and Human Services

One call to 211 links you to help in our community 24 hours a day, 7 days week.  Every call is confidential. 


Read More


Find out more about city services such as street cleaning and trash collection, graffiti removal, and how to report potholes, damaged sidewalks, or street light/traffic light malfunctions on our frequently asked questions page.

Read More

Business License

The City of Santa Ana requires all persons transacting business within the City to obtain a business license. We work with new business owners to assure that they meet licensing and related operating requirements for doing business within the City.

Read More

Marriage License

Access our online marriage license application. You have 90 days from the date your online application is submitted for both parties to appear together in person to complete and obtain an official marriage license.


Read More

Dog License

Santa Ana Municipal Code requires a license for every dog over the age of four (4) months that is owned, kept or harbored by, in the custody of, or under the control of any person within the City.


Read More

Birth and Death Certificates

Visit the OC Clerk-Recorder page to find out how to obtain copies of birth, death or marriage certificates.



Read More

Bilingual Complaint Form

The City of Santa Ana is committed to providing equal access to all our programs and services for persons with limited English-speaking skills. If you are not satisfied with the bilingual services you have received at the City, you may file a complaint.
Read More