The Santa Ana WORK Center is happy to announce that we are now accepting applications for the SAY Youth Employment Program.
The City of Santa Ana has allocated a portion of Cannabis Public Benefit funds and Community Development Block Grant funds to operate the Santa Ana Youth (SAY) Employment program. The SAY Employment Program administered by the Santa Ana WORK Center will provide paid work experience to 120 youth ages 16-21 years old. Youth must complete the online application and upload the required documents.
Our program is targeting low-income youth impacted by Covid-19. Selected participants will work 20 hours per week.
- Live in Santa Ana
- Youth must be 16-21 years of age
- Be a citizen of the United States or have legal permission to work in the United States
- Must be income-eligible
- Individual or family must have been affected by Covid-19
- Must complete an online application and provide required documents
- Youth under 18 years old must submit a Request for Work Permit http://www.sausd.us/Page/47229
For questions, call 714-565-2600 or e-mail SAYEmployment@santa-ana.org
For businesses who are interested in becoming a worksite and provide meaningful work experience to our Santa Ana Youth, please visit: https://www.sayouthjobs.com/employer/application.php to get started.