What do you like to do? What are your skills? And how can you obtain and use those skills to get a better job?
Begin here at WORK Center to help you answer those questions. Our staff is ready to assist and guide you through the entire job-seeking process to put you on the right career path with the following:
- Assessments: basic skills, vocational readiness, and transferable skills
- Identifying of career goals and opportunities
- Developing and enhancing the skills employers seek
- Labor market information
- Find a better job
- Supportive services
As you turn to the WORK Center, we are ready to assist you with one-on-assistance with job searches, interviews, and application or use our resources on your own.
We are here to guide you:
- Use our resources: access to phone, faxes, computers, and internet service for free.
- Find strategies to do online job searches and how to post your resume.
- Stay informed of virtual and/or on-site job recruitment events attended by local businesses ready to hire.
- Start your own business by connecting you to resources and information you need to launch your own entrepreneurial business.