The City of Santa Ana General Plan is based on a vision statement and five core values established as part of an extensive community outreach effort. The Santa Ana General Plan is organized into three Sections: Services and Infrastructure, Natural Environment, and Built Environment.
Please note that the Housing Element is being updated under a separate process regulated by state housing law.
The new General Plan will take effect Thursday, May 26, 2022.
- The April 2022 Public Hearing Draft incorporates all of the following Clarifications to the December 2021 Draft General Plan.
- The December 2021 Public Hearing Draft incorporates all of the following Clarifications to the August 2021 Draft General Plan.
- August 2021 Public Review Draft: The August 2021 Public Review Draft builds on prior drafts and incorporates feedback received during the Spring 2021 EJ Outreach Campaign. Key changes to the draft goals, policies, and actions can be viewed on our website.
- Related Documents: Technical background and related items are provided under separate cover found in the Draft General Plan Program EIR Appendices.
- Other documents and summaries